Wednesday 24 February 2016

MILLINERY LOOKBOOK #1 - THE ELEGANT MAIDEN COLLECTION

    
   Here comes the Official release of Whitney Dezigns Millinery Lookbook #1. I call it  'THE ELEGANT MAIDEN' Collection. It has a variety of fascinators with pretty much colors of our choice. The fascinators are made of sinamay, crinoline and decorated with feathers, lacecords, jewel and crystals. These fascinators can be worn for occasions from cocktail parties to weddings and religious services. 

   Enjoy the view! 










Makeup/Styling by: Whitney dezigns
Photoshoot by: Studio24nigeria

Follow Whitney dezigns on  Facebook and Instagram

What are your views about this lookbook?


I wish to inform you that any post with label, millinery, will be continued on my tutorial blog here

6 comments:

Your great work will definitely pay, since your devotion is spelt all over. I'm very very impressed with what I see. Keep up with the great work girlfriend ;)

Thanks a lot dear . I appreciate.

Dts great work there
Real talent

Thanks sweet cousin...xoxo

Babes wow... Keep it up... Hope to be part of ur team someday

Thanks much... I will be glad to have you in my team....

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More